Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
What is a Friend?
Wednesday, March 23, 2011


School life is boring. As in during school, it's boring. Everyone have friends at school. They chat and chat and make jokes and play sports with each other. I do have a friend but she's like boring. I mean every time I try speaking to her like bringing up a topic she just avoid it.

Like,

Me : Do you listen to English songs?
Friend : Ya
Me : What kind?
Friend : Don't know, there's so many song.
Me : Okay, so which is your most favorite song?
Friend : Don't know.

.......

I'm trying to talk to her. To make her not bored but she just don't want to answer what I try to speak to her.

Is she trying to be my friend or not?
I know, why not make other friends? That's because I have a side of me not a single soul knows. Only me. Once a person speak to me and that person keep on speaking to me, I will just stick to her/him. (Never really happened with him) Its like I'm hard glue. I'm just different. I don't know why but I get so scared to speak to people. I'm shy.
When I speak to some people I just don't dare to say a thing. I mean like I have no idea what to speak about. Its so confusing. This would never happened if I didn't changed school. It was a sudden change, I mean I did wanted to switch school but I switched it in the middle of my winter break and that's because my dad convinced me to. If I passed the entrance exam then, I will study in Fairview but if I don't then I will stay in my old school.

In my old school I have my friend Maria, Grace and Lalitha (people that often hang out with me) and we always joke around. They were always kind and nice to me. They make me laugh very much. Every time I come home, I don't feel bored because of them. They made me laugh and when I had enough of laughs it will be at home were I can do individual work like watching video and looking at pictures, all sorts. I can feel relief. I can rest at ease.

I love them a lot! ^«^

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 3:43 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)