Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Wasted Free period!
Thursday, March 24, 2011


Today in school, there's a twin in my class. Their name is Anel and Asel. So we had 2 free period and our replacement teacher came. She's our art teacher and she took us down stairs (our school have 8 floors) to the canteen.

She allowed us to play basketball and football. Most of them did but me, Anel, Asel, Aijan and Ying Qi sat at a table.

I took out my sketching book and I starting drawing (it's to sharpen my skills ˚▽˚). I always need to sharpen my skills cause I'm not good at drawing and all. So Anel she asked me to teach her to draw anime type of eyes so I did.

Then after that my art teacher asked me to draw a cartoon version of her. I was like no, no I draw ugly π∆π..

Then I ended up drawing a little, after that my teacher kept on complaining "That don't look like me" and all, so I was like I give up!!

So Anel said I want to draw her and used my sketch book and I ended up not being able-d to sharpen my skills. I got pissed, I wasted my time for nothing ¬∆¬

¬∆¬ Also, she made a little mess at my book and my book was like neat and she drew behind a page after I draw one simple comic. It was to test my skills like to see if I had improved or not!

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 8:07 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)