Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Punished for homework
Friday, March 25, 2011


Today in school my English teacher punished me for not doing homework and It is my first time. Oh but wait, I'm not the only one whom didn't finish the homework so don't get me wrong! Haha ˚«˚

She have been absent for about 2 week on the day that we have lessons with her. She gave us homework last week during Wednesday. I was absent on Wednesday and Thursday due to some reasons. So I obviously won't know that I have homework. I forgot to ask my friends in class [how foolish I was π∆π] and I spent the free periods by sleeping, drawing and studying a little I guess.

So we all had to sit at the back of the class on our chairs and write a 300-350 word imaginative essay. Topic 1 is that your a Toy, 2 - Your Harry Potter, 3 - I can't remember. I will tell though [lol].

I finished quickly of course. I just got upset ˚˜˚

Next time I will try adding photos! Cause I can't just take a photograph during lesson! (duh)

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 9:43 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)