Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Day full of FourSquare
Sunday, March 27, 2011


Yesterday, I checked into FourSquare more than 12 times ^«^ haha! They even gave me a badge called Oversharing haha!

First I woke up in the morning at 8+ and went to my sister's college parent day. Than we went to Bangsar Shopping Centre and ate at Grand Imperial.

This is the place.



The food looks good!




NOT. Well it does look good but It tastes BAD!! Like BAD "¬.¬ How can they even been running??

Well aside that, I went to IKEA after that ≥ω≤


I wanted to buy this chair but apparently,

there was only one left but it was opened π∆π anything could've been missing!

After that we went to my mom's work place. She sells properties and all. Right now her project that is about to be completed is where she works at. She left few houses to sell. The place is called Lagenda Mas Villa. Me and my sister was there for about 1 hour. I took a picture but apparently It's in my phone but I got lazy to upload it her ˚ω˚ So during that time, I made the housing location at Lagenda Mas Villa since I was so bored.

After that we went to Pavillion ^ω^


We walked to Uniqlo since it was just opposite. I heard they were selling One Piece, Naruto and other anime T-shirts so I obviously HAVE to see!!


I bought 2 piece of Naruto and One Piece Tops. The other anime I heard was Dragonballs.
If I bought more than RM 150 in a single receipt I will get a free Naruto disc ! I got it ^^

This is a Naruto Cover!


There's more than Naruto, there's Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Itachi, Kakashi, who else? I'm not sure >…< I can't remember!

After that we checked out the Karaoke shop at the 4th level. That place looks weird ˚–˚" It's like they are trying to make it look like a bar. [lol]

Then we walk back to Pavillion! Outside there were so many Ferrari Cars!


So may Cars œ_œ

This is the car I like most. Even the color! ^ω^

To be honest, I love yellow color sport cars! Yellow is the perfect color for a sport car ^▽^

We went to the Canon Camera shop and take back our G12 Camera.


We went for Dinner at Ichiban Boshi.



We were waiting in Line so I just took pictures for fun ^«^


Holy Shi-! That's lots of flour x∆x


The menu Sushi Menu ^-^


My Favorite dish there is The White Soup Half Udon!


I ordered Sushi!! The Inari and the Kani roll ^▽^

After that I we went to KLCC ^^ They turned off the escalator lights cause it was Earth hour C:





To take my sister's MacBook Pro that she ordered last week. She bought her magic mouse and casing yesterday. After that we went home!








Well I hope that I can show you my blog with more pictures ^^

PS: This is me! I dyed my hair ˚▽˚ Oh yeah, I'm in my Naruto T-Shirt!



次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 7:22 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)