Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
The darkness that envolve around
Wednesday, March 30, 2011


"It's her!! She's the one!" said Fujiki-kun.
"Miharu, is this true?? After all that trust I put in you. You finally decided to show YOUR TRUE SELF?? How could you... So you were the one behind all of THESE??"
"Hayato-kun..." my eyes turned red to black. After all my hardwork, no one still believes me? I decided.. Just give up..
"KEH," spitted Takashi "how naive of you. Didn't you already know? After how many times I repeated myself? SHE'S ONE OF US! SHE CAME TO EARTH TO FIND OUT YOUR TRUE MOTIVE. DON'T YOU KNOW? HAVEN'T YOU SUSPECTED HER? SUCH WEAKLING DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE BORNED!"
I hoped that everything Takashi said won't be believed by my friends. Hoping how they won't be fooled easily by his harsh words. "please believe me.." I whispered.
"Everything is over... Miharu. Don't even consider friends now.."

Year 2080, May 6, Time : 21:00

Smoke was everywhere. I've landed on a foreign place. I was sent here by Master.. My space ship provided our very special home land technology. It was called 2020-50, it is used for translating the language for the foreign country that we were sent to. I looked at the sign from afar

"Tokyo, Harujuka. Hmm, I must be in Tokyo, Harujuka. What country is this?" I searched from one of our new devices and I found out that I'm in Japan.
I was sent to Japan by Master. That must means that others were sent to other countries. I was ordered to report right away once I reach the Earth's ground.

"Master, I've reached to the destination you have located me to."
"Good,good. Now I'm going to send you a special document and you will follow intruction from that document from now on. Do not forget, Your name is now Kirishi Miharu"

"Understood, Master"

To be continue…

Hello!! This is a story that I started to write. It may sound weird but chapter 2 won't!!

When The next update comes, I hope you enjoy it!!

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 3:50 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)