Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
DropBox Ish Good!!!
Friday, July 22, 2011


Hi guys \(^ ^)/

So like this week, on Monday school was boring.. I went to check when does my school like re-open and when parents day was and basically checked my papers! During the other half of the day, we had nothing to do and I took pictures of what my classmates did ;D



Only 5 girls and 7 boys showed up to school. Since exams were over!



Nothing to do... So I took a random picture!



The classroom front~



The classroom back~



What are the guys looking at??



The moved all the chairs and tables to the front door and block it… why?

Anyway, I got bored so I did some graffiti on the table X)… After all I'm never gonna use that class again! But I'm so doomed if I were to be found out x_x…


I love my homies from my maple guild ;)




So much >…<"



Blast the guild from MapleSEA, Cassiopeia is the best guild!!



I love my guild!

In the middle of class, I played air hockey. Of course I played it in the iPhone. Lol, It would be hilarious if I played it in my class with the actually equipment or with a mimic. I kept on winning hahahaha!!



iPhone Air Hockey ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!



Waited after school until it was almost all it was left was teachers and a few students


After that on the same day, I made home-made Tamago >x<...



Lol, I took it infront of the laptop X)



Something is missing right?

It's the seaweed! I don't got no seaweed :( So I couldn't make it like the exact tamago and the rice was too thick! I didn't want to waste the rice so I made it big and thick…

On the next day, my mom, my sister and me went to make my IC in the morning. We had lunch. When I came home I wanted to play maple but it was under mantenances so I had to wait.. I chatted with Jackie, Jasminee and my sister on msn and facebook XD! During in the middle I took an 2 hour nap.







The place was empty! Didn't had to wait long X)

Around 5 me and my sister ate like Korean BBQ! At home of course. It's not like the exact Korean BBQ.. It's more like a mimic type??? O(≧∇≦)O



Pork slices and 4 crab meat!



Pork slices and 4 crab meat isn't enough and so I added pork sausage!



My sister cleaning up the oilyness from frying the pork



My share of grilled pork!



Some dry/grilled food will always make you thirsty ;D I poured mango juice for us! The pink cute cup is mine and the glass swan cup is my sister's!

Then we played Wii games that I downloaded. Muahahaha, I know it's bad to download pirated stuff but my dad won't let me buy real CDs. Too expensive!



Played Mario Sport Mix basketball with my sister! I won against her XD



Dodge ball against computer!



We had to pass 3 stage!



We won!! Yay :D

And Finally, yesterday my friend Maria came over to my house. She arrived like at 2:30 PM ++ and brought her younger brother along. She's afraid of Honey my big dog. The last time she came Honey chased her all the way at the garden! She informed me earlier before coming to my house to chain her.. Haha, I don't blame her for being scared of Honey and plus she's muslim! So the first thing we did was coming to my room, just chilling you know. I invited her to play Maple X) and after that we played Wii.

We ate dinner and played badminton… but it turned out that it was more of hitting a trees with a shuttlecock. Her brother started getting bored and really wanted to swim so we swam! Maria didn't though :/ she wanted to sit in the pool only and I swam with her brother I guess.

We got out and we played cards. Actually only Maria and I. Her brother was starving and played with Barbies. That's right. Those barbies weren't mine though. I found them at my closet when I was clearing it and my mom wanted to donated it.




Maria coming out of my house, she's afraid cause Honey is nearby!


Getting ready for badminton!

They went home and that's all. We played the game cheat (card game) and snap for your information ;)

RANDOM PICTURE OF THE DAY!!!!!




Ace Attorney Manga!! Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth manga! OMG!! I want them 3: But sadly I can't read Japanese! I saw it at the Japanese Manga section in Kinokuniya the other day!

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 9:39 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)