Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Maple Romeo and Juliet
Wednesday, May 18, 2011


Romeo wanted to give Juliet a present. He asked me what to give him, I said flower. After he planted the flower
He called me and asked me to give it to JUliet.

I gave it to Juliet and she said it is her turn to give him a present. She said that she never sewed clothes before
so she asked me to ask Sirin of Ariant for her secrets (cause she is sew the best dress ever). I went to Sirin
and she agreed and passed the secret to Juliet.

Juliet sewed the clothe and said it looks beautiful. The thing is she didn't realized that it is Girl's clothes.
She told me to pass it to Romeo and I wondered, would Romeo really want this???

Well, Romeo said that he liked it and he said that he don't know what to say. He said that What am I doing?? I
should be trying on this "dress". He said he can't wait to show it to Sam.

Haha!!

Romeo called me once more and he told me that something else is harder than Alchemy and thats Dating. I smirk
and I thought that the dress is something that he do not how to response to. He said that he love the dress but
he wish to give her another present. He never written a Love letter before so he asked help from me. I agreed and
he told he that he got a bunch of lovely words found in the dictionary.

He asked me which of the sentences are perfect for his love letter...
The short description of it,

Juliet, precious and beautiful,
Looking at your starry eyes,
Got my heart pounding like a wave of ocean,
Bonding together like Yeti and Pepe,
I'd like to spend the rest of my life being there for you.

Romeo asked me to deliver the Love letter to Juliet. He was shy and embarrassed to give her the love letter and asked for my assistances.
I couldn't be more glad to deliver the love letter for the beautiful loving couple.
The loving Juliet couldn't be more happy than ever. She didn't know how to react to the lovely Love letter written
by her dear lover, Romeo.

She told me to help her decide what dish she should cook for him. She was bad at cooking, she even mention
Wyren Dark Stew. All of the dish she mention sounded dangerous. I told her how about a normal dish? She replied and
couldn't agree more. She told me to get a lunchbox recipe from Hans the broker in town for her. So that she could
cook for him.

I set off and went to Hans the broker. I asked him for a delicious dish recipe. He is a dealer and it cost money.
He couldn't believe that I would come to him for a delicious dish recipe, after all most people goto him just for
some ingredient and other items that are hard to get. He looked in my eyes and believed me. He told me he would
allowed this for once and he charged me $20. It's expensive but for the love birds I accepted and paid the fees.

I gave the recipe to Juliet and she was really happy. I came back in awhile to check how she was doing. She made
the lunchbox and told me to deliver it to Romeo. It had Omelet and Fried Rice in it. She said that it was really
plain but she is sure that Romeo would love the dish she made for him. She wonder how would Romeo re.act to her
handmade omulet rice. She was really excited.

I took a peek into her lunchbox and somewhat the contents looks suspicious.. I gave Romeo the lunchbox that Juliet
made. He was wondering why did Juliet not respond to him but he kind of know why now. He can't wait to dig into
her lunchbox. He wondered what food did she made. It smelled pleasant to him. He was very sure that whatever Juliet
made would be delicious.

I came back and saw him breathing heavily. He told me that he had just made a very important decision in his life.
He want to prose to Juliet. He told me that I would think it's too fast. Romeo said it might be fast but he will
still go through it. He may not have a lot with him but he is sure that Juliet would understand. They don't have to
get married right away he just wanted to be engaged so that he could tell the whole world how much he trust and
love Juliet so much.

Me who witnessed their love grow firsthand, I would obviously understand how he feel towards her right now. He
asked me for one more favor. He heard that someone from the Wedding Village is considered the master at making
rings. He want me to go there and get the rings for them. He couldn't ask anyone but me that cheered their love
from the start. He trust that I would finish his favor once more.

I went to the Wedding Village, the Journey was long but for the love birds I went to find the master at making
rings. He told me that normally he wouldn't make the rings without the proof of love but when he heard the
struggling story of Romeo and Juliet, he decided to make the ring for them.

He was deciding what kind of ring to make for Romeo and Juliet and finally the decision was done. I went to him
and he told me to get two sliver and diamond. I went from town to town, from mines to mines. Searching for the
greatest sliver and diamonds for Romeo and Juliet. I finally got them and went back to the Wedding Village.
I went to Alegro the master of ring making. He gave me the ring. It looks so beautiful that tears would fall from
my eyes. The beautiful light that emits from the ring shines brighter the tighter the bonds gets between the two.
May the blessings of the stars be with the two lovers.

I went back to Romeo and gave him the proposal ring. He was really happy and is grateful. Their love has grown so
much since they first met. I could tell in their eyes that how much they love each other. He told me now all is
left is to pop the question to Juliet. He wouldn't know how Juliet would react but he would accept no matter
what the reply is.



----------------------------------------------------- Continue ( not based on maple's quest story)

Juliet cried out YES! They eloped and I never saw them again. I was happy for them but I wished they invited me to
their wedding. How I would love to see them in marriage.. In a few years later, I saw a couple walking along
the street. Being very happy. They noticed me and walked to me immediately. They spoke to me and asked where was
the Cathedral. I noticed the sparkles in their eyes and the rings on their hand. It was the same, I felt this
before. It was the same with Romeo and Juliet. I knew who they were. After all, I was the one whom made the Ring
for them.

It is right over there I said. As they left I said Congratulation Romeo and Juliet. I wish the best for your
wedding. I smiled and felt relief. Romeo and Juliet turned back and shouted Thank You! Thank You Young Traveler!
You were the one who brought us together, we thank you from the bottom of our heart.

I wave goodbye as I was walking the opposite direction from them.

Hope the ending was good! I really think this story is nice ;) I didn't fully wrote it though :c well...

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 5:19 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)