Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Exams are over!!!
Thursday, July 14, 2011


Hey guys! I'm blogging more often now! I don't know if this is temporary but I found time to blog ¯˘¯

Holiday has started! (for me) and I'm getting hyped up about this ^^!!

RANDOM PICTURE!!!!



Lee Jin my good friend bought this for me <3 She's such a great person! I <3 her!!

Anywho…

This means I have free blogging time. Drawing, playing games and watching shows!!
And If you all do know, I love playing Maple! :) Yes I do!! Ok that was weird.

I was making a Flash video yesterday using Adobe Flash!! Flash is difficult but I do know how to use it a little. I don't know all those coding and stuff but I know how to animate with flash. Well not really know but more like I think I do. I'm just guessing. As long as you know how to insert pictures and create extra layers and input sound, I guess you should be able to know how to animate. Unless you seriously got some problem or your just lazy and dumb.

Hehe, I think I went too off topic. Ok, anyways I was talking about maple. I've been playing maple for about 5 years? I think so I'm just sure that its one year after MapleSEA launched and it was during Chinese New year. I've played it for a long time. I love maple my most favorite game of all time. I've always played it but never reached 3rd job. (Level 70) Also never actually reached lvl 60 before. My highest was level 59. Really noob right? Anyways last year end around December, I finally became level 70! I was really happy. I swear to god I was like OMG!!! Maybe I can even make it to level 120 which is 4th Job. Cause I really hate to train and all. So this year I made a new account for a new job called Resistance. There's 3 jobs in resistance. Mechanic, Wild Hunter and Battle mage.

I played the Wild Hunter and this month I reached lvl 70!! I was really happy again cause it's my second time leveling to 70. I was happy. Then, today I reached lvl 90 my main account called Nakamii the first account that reached level 70! It doesn't matter but at level 90 everybody have a Targa or Scar hat. Targa and Scar is a Boss in maple that drops hat and that hat have like good stats for an equipment. Sometimes it would drop bad stats for that hat but it's most of the time good. I got mine already and I finally reached level 90!! I'm quite happy :) Scar is lion and Targa is teddy but the Teddy is really ugly… mine is Scar for your information.





Achievement of the day :
Level 90 Nakamii!


Auraella is my maple sister! ^-^ Also Jasminee from the links!

I'm seriously happy!! I'm gonna watch some youtube videos and play minecraft. Also finish up the video I was half way doing (minecraft).

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 9:32 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)