Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Hira My Love
Friday, May 20, 2011


Hira My Love.

Today is a fine and bright day and I'm on my way to Hira-kun's apartment. Hira-kun is 21 years old while I'm 15. I met him in a bookstore where I was reaching out for a book. I jumped as high as I can but I was too short. A kind man reached out for the book and pass it to me.
"Here, you wanted this book right?" said the Man in black suit.
"Thank you so much!" I said. I was a little embarrassed after all it was a Shojo Manga. When I met him, he was at that time 19 years old and I was 13. I lined up to pay for my book as I see him in front of me. He was holding a law book. I thought that this person might be a lawyer in-training or just a lawyer. I walk out of the shop as soon as I paid for the book. I felt someone behind me. I turned back and saw him walking the same way as me. When I was about to reach home, I don't see him anymore. I guess he was just using the same route as me. I noticed the time and it was already this late I quickly went to sleep. The next morning, I saw the moving van and I wondered who was moving.
I walk to school and I see the same man from yesterday. I wonder if he lives nearby. When school was over I told my friends about the man from yesterday. I asked for their advice. They said that he might be a stalker of sorts. I felt scared and afraid I just hope that it isn't a stalker. When I got home, the doorbell rang and I opened. I saw him again.
"Hey. Your that girl from yesterday. I'm your neighbour now it's nice to meet you."
"Oh, it is nice to meet you too. My name is Ayano Misaki. You can call me Misaki though."
" My name is Kazuki Hira. Call me Hira."

That's how we met and I right now I'm standing in front of Hira-kun apartment door.
"Hira-kun!! Let me in!!!"
"I'm coming so please wait." As he open the door, I saw him half naked. I blushed as I saw his masculine figure. Even though many times I saw this I still blush. "So what is it? What did you came here today for?"
"I came to see you!" Hira blushed as he told me to come in. I could see it in his eyes! I felt happy. He carried me like a princess to his living room as I told him to stop it. His apartment was big and smelled just like him. After all, he is living in this apartment. I love him so much that I want to kiss him right now. He went to his toilet and got changed.
We talked and I told him that school is going to start soon. I asked him if he could send me back to school to his house. Everyday I would love to see him but he's busy working and sometimes I can't go to his apartment. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and told me that he can't do that.
"At least tell me when you go to court and I will watch you fight" I said.
"No. It's to dangerous for a kid like you to come. Something bad might happen to you."
"But your dating this kid aren't you?" I said. I also forgot to mention that he's my boyfriend and he works as a lawyer. A prosecutor to be exact. He didn't reply me.
"Maybe this relationship is a fake! You wouldn't allow me to see you work and you won't allow me to see you sometimes. You don't take me out and you don't call me! Do you really love me?" I cried "It's okay! Don't answer my question! I think we are done..." I suddenly blurt out all these words and ran out of his apartment. My heart is beating so fast. I don't mean to say we are done. Tears are coming out and I really love him. I wished I didn't say that. I still love him but yet I told him that we are done. I'm really sad.. Why am I such a dumb person.
"Wait! Don't break up with me. I love you. If you want me to bring you out I will. If you want me to call you I will. I will do anything for you. I even consider marriage with you." Hira said. I didn't turn back. I ran across the road and I saw a car. It was about to bang me but then, Hira pulled me back and was hit.
"HIRA" I shouted. I took out my phone and called the ambulance.

Hira's eyes open and asked where he was. "Hira! Are you okay?" I cried "Do you feel okay? Please don't die. Don't leave me. I still love you."
"Silly girl... I won't die. Not until I want to... Promise me you won't by my side okay?.. I love you too."
"I promise.. I won't ever leave by your side because we are going to marry each other one day right?"
"I love you." Hira said. "And I love you."

+++++++++++++++++THE END++++++++++++++++

Thanks for reading! I know this story isn't that good. It's actually based on my dream. So I hope this story is good >.<

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 11:54 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)