Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Raging Out?
Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Hi guys :).. I'm not raging out XD. Just bored ya know. Make sure I look like I'm actually active! I'm not like dead or something.

Nothing interesting going on :|

I'm half way making a minecraft video though ><
I should be done by tomorrow :)
Did I mention that I have exam this week? Hehe :x I'm being extremely lazy... as always.

Last week was revision week and I skipped like two days. The last two days!! Oh and look at my schedule book!! >w<

My first time having one and I actually used it, but I used it like slowly and slowly? >x<"



My cute Schedule Book <3!! Currently being pimped out!! Halfway done ;)

I'm also going to continue making comic at my other blog called nakamii.blogspot.com Though there's like only 3 chapter of comics... Just so lazy you know?? Well I really like making it though :). I also draw in my sketch book. My own drawing. It's no manga, not trying to make it like one. I just want to draw a comic that have a little of Japanese style comic (manga) >x<"...

I know I look like a freakin' bitch trying to be who and what I'm not. I wish I was Japanese but I do not like to pretend I'm one. I want to be part of them..

That's why I wanna go to Japan, study there and marry a Japanese guy there.. I really mean it.. Like a freak right? I'm jealous of Japanese people and you know I seriously wanna be part of them.. but I don't disagree that I'm actually a Malaysian Chinese. I can except the fact about that but at least I don't pretend to be what I'm not! And people keep telling me after Tsunami and the earthquake you still wanna go to Japan?? I don't care. Even if I die there. It's okay even after 1 day of me being and living in Japan I die I will still be happy!

Trust me I know someone. I'm not sure that person is Japanese or not cause that person takes BM? and what else... that person can't speak their own language.. I don't know, I mean like Japanese parents would teach their own child their own language wherever they go. Maybe some parents are different but that person doesn't look like one you know..

I can't speak Mandrain but I'm really an actual Malaysian Chinese that's why I'm, doubting that person.. a little and a lot..

And what I hate is that I love K-Pop and J-Pop. I don't understand them but I love them. Well actually I love Super Junior and J-Pop. I don't understand the lyrics but I love it.

Why? •º•
It's because I love the music and the singing. You don't have to understand the lyrics you just gotta love it. Loving it can make a differences in life. As long as you love it. After all love don't need a reason.

This is getting way out of topic… ≥ª≤
Well I'm really done. Never expressed out this much on a blog before. Maybe? I don't know…

Last picture!! Even though this particular “topic“ has only one picture so I guess this is the bonus??



My Comic! Hand-drawn in pencil/mechanic and outlined after that in pen. (Ugly Drawing :X)

Thanks for reading!!

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 11:37 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)