Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Busy Busy
Saturday, July 23, 2011


Hey guys :D

Today my life started out with waking up at 9:50 AM. I woke up and took a shower and went down for breakfast! I ate half boiled egg!!

Me, my mom and sister went to my mom's friend Dog Shop opening! We took cared of two dogs and we waited for my mom's friend until 1:30+ PM..


The symbol of the new shop!


The inside of the shop! it's a little blurry though \>///<"/
My mom took picture with one of the dogs.


I'm pretty sure this is the owner's dog.. Maybe not \("・∀・)/


The side-way of outside??



Behind of where I was eating at!

One of her friends she was waiting for arrived but the other two were slow and my mom didn't care and left! After all we went to the new shop around 11:00 AM.


After that, we went to Fahrenheit 88. A shopping mall and went to apply for Japanese class! Well me and my sister took Japanese course class. We're gonna start next week and I'm excited! x)

When we finished applying, we walked to Lot 10! We went to Isetan and bought a little of our grocery and went to eat. My mom and my sister also went buying cosmetics which I wasn't interested in!

We drove off to Lowyat. KL's biggest all technology shopping center. They sell all sorts of technology! Like phone, gaming consoles, pcs, laptops, other stuff related to technology!

We went straight ahead to the 3rd floor and went into a shop called All IT HyperMarket. I'm pretty sure that's whats its called anyway. We went specifically to that shop because I found out on the net that the shop we went to buy the laptop Asus for me! I wanted to buy netbook cause it's cheap and I use mac! Can't play Maple :( So I wanted my own laptop! My mom's laptop is the only laptop that can play maple currently.

I saw the netbook and it was 10'1 inch. Omg! I thought it would at least look like 11 inch but it's so freaking tiny!! So I don't want to buy that. We looked at other laptop and I bought it from shop. Just like opposite the shop IT Techs and like my laptop is brown :D.. It cost RM 1400 total and the netbook was like 949?



My Asus laptop >3<
My Laptop!

RANDOM PICTURE OF THE DAY!


This insults people in many ways... That's what she said. =3= DERPPPPP!

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 11:37 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)