Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
o.o
Thursday, August 11, 2011


Hai guys! Today was my 4th day of Japanese Class! It was difficult and I'm still trying to learn steadily! I hope that one day I can seriously fully understand and speak naturally in Japanese as how I am with English!

I like to update Tumblr more because I just give a small or short description of what my picture's about and post it! :D I don't have to tell so much about my life! Lol, I'm just lazy to type out so much.

Today really nothing much happened other than me buying stuffs from a Japanese stall and me taking Japanese class :D

I always use Twitter and Tumblr I guess. The double Ts xD..

Well I can't remember what happened during the past few days so I'm just gonna give up on that haha! It's like I'm an old lady already! "Where's my house?" haha XD

次回まで ^▽^...

The only word right now I can seriously read from 次回まで is まで! It's ma ま de で!!

Okay,

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 4:14 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)