Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Home!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Hi guys, I'm back home and currently has just finished my exams.. Last one tomorrow which is accounting! Can't wait for it to be over :3~~~

I'm so screwed for Geography and I think I did fine with Statistic. Oh and I'm going to try blogging as much as possible.. I'm always like so lazy to blog cause I have like animes to watch and I chat a lot with some of my friends!~

Anyway, updates on my house (o.3o)/

Our karaoke system ain't working cause of thunder but we did upgraded our Astro! (Astro is a thing that has lots of program on it, please pardon my terrible explanation!) It's now HD!! :D


Wooo~ Astro Beyond HD

andddd

|
|
|
v


Aren't we all in the Jolly sprites now? Well actually I'm always in my Jolly's sprites :3 Like when I was playing Maple during September I was already singing Jingle bell! and my friends were like "Dude, there's a long way till December".. and I was like It's okay :3 I LOVE SINGING JINGLE BELLLLLL~~ Okay, back on to the topic....

Tada~~ This is the updated version of the Christmas Treeee~~ We went to Metrojaya at Sungei Wang, and bought it cause it was really cute!! Though it's really bright (which does not looks good) I will give you a close up of what we bought.


The treeee~


My mom's socking :)


my sister's socking


and lastly, my socking ˆˆ


We also bought some other stuffs like a Teapot, Bowl and a Plate but that's all not that important~~!
My sister wanted to buy a snowman plush she saw and it was realllllly cute! I also wanted one 3: SO I got one! Not the same one though :)


Isn't it sho cute? ∑/(◊o◊)/ Mr.Snowman <3<3


Oh, yes! My mom finally arranged all of her Wines/Whiskey and all that not good stuffs.


Adults and their Whiskeys/Wines..


And also, all of their Whiskeys, wines what so ever used to be in both of the shelves where there's teapots. She decided to display her teapots and Wine glasses too!



I got lazy to take the picture properly so deal with it? :x


Today's,
Picture of the Day :


My sister, Me, Jasminee and Wendy <3

Jasminee and Wendy are my internet friends :o and they are cool people to hang with! Me and my sister met them up at Singapore and they led us around and we had fun! I know it's really late to talk about it but I really had fun! It was on the 5th of November that we met :)

Thanks Jasminee and Wendy! <3
and
Thank you for reading my blog!!!

Also, Check out Jasminee's Blog

次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 2:09 PM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)