Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
I'm Back?
Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Hi, It has been three months since my last post! I have to say that I am ashamed of how much my laziness has increased since..

My birthday just passed about 10 days ago on the 20.11.2011 :3 and I had a great day.
All I did was wait for midnight on 19.11 and ate my cake on my birthday!!


According to my mom, this shop only sells Cheese cakes :)


Yummy!!


My sister piece them all together :)


While I was waiting for midnight, I decided to set-up the Christmas tree :3


We bought stuffs last Saturday and added new things to the Christmas tree! Expect an update later or tomorrow!!


Well, during lunch I had Spaghetti! My mom made the white sauce Spaghetti that I'd been craving for!


There's even baked wedges :D!


My Birthday Presents!!

My mom bought me a Korilakkuma from Kinokuniya at Singapore! It's the real thing :3


Korilakkuma Giganta~


This one is given by Lee Jin!


It's a Korilakkuma Badge even though it's not real but she did gave it to me after all..


And Lastly, Christine gave me a Rilakkuma + Korilakkuma Umbrella!! It's really cuteeee :3


It's all cutely patterned!



Aww!! Look at the cute Handle!! It's a wheel!! weeeeeee~~ \\(>///<)//


I'd apperiate all the Korilakkuma presents but I'd rather had some anime stuffs. Well, I can't be asking for too much :3 Korilakkuma Giganta is okay though. I don't have any gigantic Korilakkuma Plush :3~

That's all for today~ Might post again later or tomorrow!!
PS: I'm currently having exams! Today I have Statistic and Geography!! Tomorrow is my last and it is accounting! Friday my friends from my old school will hang over at my house and on Saturday I'm going to the MoA concert!! Stay tune for more updates later~~ •o•/

Picture of the Day :


Indeed, Why??...


次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 2:35 AM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)