Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Friday
Saturday, December 10, 2011


Hi guys :D It has been awhile since I've blogged and all. Actually that's cause of MoA pictures.. I had some great shots but all those need editing like labeling the name so like others don't copy and all so I got lazy....

Anyways yesterday was a Friday. I went out on Friday. I went to KLCC~ Went with my sister and her boyfriend :D


We ate Lunch at 2:00 and ended it at 3:00PM I guess :o



I had Fish and Chips!~~



Also Iced Peach Tea :D


After that we went to a bookstore, except this bookstore is the most amazing bookstore in the worldd!! IT'S KINOKUNIYA!!! I love Kinokuniya! Why? cause they have Japanese books, magazines, graphic books, others and mangas! Even English Mangas!! (Manga in English translation) It's pricey though :o I think I spent about 2 hours or so in Kinokuniya! I went there to pick out my Birthday Present from my Sister and her Boyfriend!~ Yeah!! I got Catherine/Katherine the Game Graphic Book ;D

I love Catherine!! (The Blonde your gonna look at ;)



Front Cover ~



Back side!


Also I went to Isetan and me and my sister looked at all the Rilakkumas and Korilakkumas!! In total, this is all what we bought!! Actually all of the brown ones (Rilakkuma) is my sister's and I have only one Korilakkuma Plush!! Cost RM225! It's not that expensive to me cause I'm sure others would be more expensive! Plussss it's the real deal :D


All of the Merchandise!



My Korilakkuma Plush!<3


Before we went home, we bought Gong Cha!!<3 It's a Bubble Tea shop!! and I love Bubble tea!! <3 Actually Milk Tea mostly!!



Milk Bubble Tea! ( I wished I didn't had those pearl though :( I should keep that in mind)


Then, when I came home I was really pissed! Like I went home and checked on my computer and all then like In Maple (MapleStory Game) there was a bitch that copied my IGN (IN GAME NAME) and I was just like seriously pissed! She didn't want to delete the account so I was like you know what? Fuck that shit. Anyone's gonna accuse me they can't! Cause I'm Cashy and that Bitch is not. Cashy as in cash clothes? Hmm difficult to explain. Cash clothes are like those clothes you buy with real MONEY and like they look good and are expensive.. Well you'll know if you play Maple Story.


Sorry for the short blog!! Updates awaits ;) Thanks for reading my blog! Come again!! (•o.≤)//

Today's Picture of the day :


Sexy Catherine ;)


次回まで ^▽^

& the babies cried @ 3:22 AM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)