Rules & Regulations



Welcome to Namida's Sweet Palour!
No spamming & copying !
Please do not copy. :D
Hate this shop? Click here!.

Menus


Music


Before Dawn by Isaac Shepard.

Support Super Junior Please !


Order Up!

leave your comments here

Sorry Currently Under construction because of Fuckers that spammed! So fuck off if you fucking wanna spam on this blog~
Affiliates

My Deviant Art (¶µ¶.) | My Twitter \\(•o•)// | BlueBabyElf \(˘oˇ)/ | Jasminee //(•///•)\\
Archives


Credits

Designer: nicole ?
Basecodes: nicole ?
Banner: Me
Graphics: sugarpink
Heidi and Maria
Saturday, December 3, 2011


Hello guys!! Today was a great day. Maria and Heidi came over my house at 3~4(ish?)PM and like we ate our lunch on the dot. We were hungry and starving... I too was starving hehe :) Wouldn't wanna eat without my friends!!~

The reason why they were late cause Maria offered to pick up and drop off Heidi! Today in Sayfol was parents day (2nd DEC) and Maria was late. Her mom was checking with the teachers and her dad was late and so that was the result! It was also raining at that time. Well I'm too lazy to explain the rest of the details!!!


For lunch we ate Spaghetti!! I love Spaghetti~ My mom made the sauce and all those. My maid just reheated and jumble 'em up~
It was delicious :D


Mmmmhm Spaghetti <3



Heidi and I!



Maria and I.


It was fun and all. Since we're full it's time for some gamessssss!! :D We played Wii until we were bored! They wanted to play MapleStory but sadly, my internet died (atm) ;_;... So we played some Sims 3!! We were designing our character for quite awhile until it was 9:00+ Also we did not have dinner yet.


Settling down on a comfortable place ;)



Concentration mode! *.* < geeeeeeeeeeee)



Playing Mario Kart Wii~



I'm Peach, Maria's Toad and Heidi is Luigi :)


Also, We had a 5 minutes break. Heidi and Maria wanted to take some rest for their hands. Since holding down on the 2 button is tiring enough. Well I'm used to it cause I played it for a few times!


Heidi wanted to see Honey!



Maria are you taking a picture of me? ;)



Maria wanted to Try Call of Duty : Modern Warfare! Apparently she didn't know what it was ;o



Bahhh, gave up on Call of Duty. The controls were too hard.. Let's play Kung Fu panda!



Let's go back to gaming! x)



Heidi really likes Kung Fu panda :) She suggested for us to play Kung Fu Panda :3



I was camwhoring while they were playing ;)



We're done with the Wii! Wanted to play Maple but the internet died ;_;



Playing Sims 3



Our Family! One adult, 3 teens ;) The adult is our guardian hehe x] Left to right : Alice Cullen (YES LOLS), Heidi Yang, Maria Mahbub, Cyndy Song.


We were done with playing Sims 3 and we went down. We wanted to eat dinner right away but food always need to get prepared right? ;) So while we were waiting, we were taking pictures!! ALOT!!


I see 3 girls in the Ornament!



Maria and Heidi!



The 3 of us <3



Apparently Maria really loves the Christmas Tree :O!



Lols!~ When did they took a picture without me knowing???? I was playing the piano at that moment! lols XD



Playing Piano~~ Heidi ish beside me :3



Maria and Heidi!



Playing A Whole new world



Don't hide Maria~


After cam whoring and all that :D Finally Dinner!!! Hehe :) We had Wedges, Steamed Chicken, Butter Rice and Brocolli



All covered.



Steam Chicken!



Broccoli :)



Wedges! Each of us had our own plateful of wedges <3



Rice?



Butter Rice!


After that we didn't take anymore picture. It was short, fun and mouthful. We talked until 11:11PM when Maria's dad came to pick them up. I lead them out the gate with an Umbrella because of my crying heart. As I sent them off I will be waiting for their next arrival. ;w;....

Thanks guys. I really enjoyed today! It was trilling, exciting and anticipating. Come over any time. I'll be ready to make preparations... <3 Both of you very much :')

Thanks for reading my blog. I really miss them already :(

次回まで ^▽^







Merry Christmas love.

& the babies cried @ 2:04 AM?



copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)